I am a Social Media Addict

I am a Social Media Addict

Image result for social media addiction
https://www.udemy.com/social-media-addiction/

       Hi! I'm Joyce Villanueva and I have to say something to you. I am a Social Media Addict. Yes, you read it right I have a addiction using a social media. Everyday, I woke up the first thing that I usually want to find is my phone, to check some random e-mails, update, trends and many more. As the time goes by I always see myself using any social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and so on. Yes, I know it's bad to used social media everyday but I can't stop myself because this is the only way that I know to relieve myself from any stress that I feel. Sometimes, I only sleep four hours in the entire day because I'm famished in using social media. It's like social media is my meal for the entire day. Without social media I think my life will be boring and plain. 


Image result for social media addiction
https://ricmac.org/2017/12/06/december-2017-curbing-social-media-addiction/

       Every time I got sick I always browse in social media, my mother once said that the social media is like my cure because I can't live without it. Apparently, my mother is right it's my dosage. It has a bad effect on our body if we usually used our phone and used it for over an hour it can detect the radiation coming from the phone when we used a social media. But I want to ask you something, did you ever overcome using a social media? Because honestly, I m starting to limit now myself from using it.


Image result for social media addiction
https://www.addictioncenter.com/drugs/social-media-addiction/

      Using a social media everyday is okay but it's not okay if you turn your passed time as a addiction. Many people nowadays, using a social media for about 2 hours and more the average time for you to used a social media is only 30 minutes but sometimes we usually intended to browse for over 3 hours and above. We, the millennial are very knowledgeable about technology we have a ways to find some things that we didn't know. We open our mind in using social media at a young age and we develop it until we reach our age right now. We lock ourselves in our phone because some people say that they cannot live without using a phone and browsing in social media. See, the way that other people describe their addiction to phone is so much disappointing. We need to limit ourselves so I list all the advice that I want to share with you on how to use a social media in a proper way:


  1.  Limit yourself. Don't be abusive in using social media always think that their is another time.
  2.  Be responsible. If you have an undone task or activity then do that first before you start to browse in social media.
  3.  Trash-talk. Don't used the social media to trash-talk other people it can damage your image and you will received hate response.
  4.  Positive and Negative. Always show a positive vibe that can help to other people and avoid posting any negative thing in your social media.
  5.  Think before you post. Don't ever do unnecessary thing in social media always see what will be the effect if you post it in your social media be conscious on what you've post.


Image result for proper use of social media
https://whentiffanywanders.wordpress.com/

      Social Media is very known and it has a wide range of information. It can update you, you can communicate with other people, you can see what's the trend in this day, learn more from the other nation. But do not abuse it, do not let yourself drown in using the social media it might kill you badly. Always remember that it's okay to use the social media but don't let the passed time to be an addiction it will destroy your whole life being. Be responsible use the right way of using it so you won't have regrets in the end. 


I hope you like what you read in my blog and I hope I inspire and give you a little information on how to use a social media in a proper way.

Comments